Fleet docking, and undocking

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    When mining we take out our mining fleet, we worked cargo to move to the factory with no trouble. But I want to launch ships with a button. I'm certain it's possible to kick off launch but what about redocking? Input is appreciated!

The idea is to launch 10 frigates and redocking them, quickly. Right now I send them to the sector and then I have to go get them bring them in. I want to make it faster.

Reaction score
    Use a carrier to dock them to, collect the cargo into the carrier, dock the carrier yourself, use the rail transfer system to move cargo from your carrier to station storage, done.

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    Well that works I was just looking for ships to do such a thing, like a quick activation button and logic to bring it home....

Benevolent27

Join the Dark Side
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Well that works I was just looking for ships to do such a thing, like a quick activation button and logic to bring it home....
    This makes me think of an interesting concept.. How about a fleet command block? You tell it which command you want to send.. and when it's activated on a fleet mothership, it sends the command to the fleet?