Fleet Commands in the Galaxy Map

Reaction score
    I've been operating 7 mining fleets of as late. I got used to using way points and saving locations but it would be far quicker if I could just make choices for each fleet in the galaxy map. Would a side bar of fleets be acceptable while viewing the galaxy map? I want to click the fleet on the side bar then right click the sector in space and give it a command off the drop down menu like move, mine, or idol formation.

Reactions: GRHayes
    Reaction score
    Yes, in a game where all we currently have is mining and war. We're in a slow RTS. I want to take on jobs and farm and harvest and take on sustainable economic jobs which don't make me think of minerals and vespian gas.

Lone_Puppy

Me, myself and I.
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    I'm hanging out for the way point chaining that's supposed to be coming.
    I'd also like order chaining, so we can order our fleets to do a number of tasks before returning home or continuing on their rounds.
    With the mining example I would love to be able to give a coord to move to, then an order to mine, then another order to search x more sectors before the final order to return home.

Reaction score
    I'm hanging out for the way point chaining that's supposed to be coming.
    I'd also like order chaining, so we can order our fleets to do a number of tasks before returning home or continuing on their rounds.
    With the mining example I would love to be able to give a coord to move to, then an order to mine, then another order to search x more sectors before the final order to return home.
    So I can make my fleets mine all the sectors! Yes!

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    I've been operating 7 mining fleets of as late. I got used to using way points and saving locations but it would be far quicker if I could just make choices for each fleet in the galaxy map. Would a side bar of fleets be acceptable while viewing the galaxy map? I want to click the fleet on the side bar then right click the sector in space and give it a command off the drop down menu like move, mine, or idol formation.
    A chained order system with the ability to repeat would be nice.
    What I mean by that is you can tell it to do several different orders in a list then have it repeat the list or possibly tell it to make a change such as update to the next system then repeat. That way when the fleet has mind one system out you don't need to issue new orders it will move to the next system. You also won't have to issue orders in between.

Reaction score
    And for goodness sake we need faction shared fleets. It's like we aren't even in the same group.