fleet command block

Reaction score
    A block or blocks to issue fleet commands with logic. Each block needs to have a fleet signature set in it just like the faction block.

The block will flash like the button block to indicate the fleet command has been issued.

I guess an extension to this is a fleet status block too, but lets get the first bit done first.

Cheers

NeonSturm

StormMaker
    Reaction score
    • Wired for Logic
    • Thinking Positive
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    First, you need to be able to input multiple bits per block – or many many blocks for different commands.
    Secondly you may want to process signals in a receiving ship.

Cx = command blocks – input bits for command-code.
    FB = Fleet block, enter fleet sig_nature.
    Ax = activation blocks – which receive signals
    A4+ = use them to verify signal manually before forwarding it to Cx Blocks.

FB A0 A1 A2 A3 → A4+
    C0_/ . |. |. |
    C1____/
    . |. |
    C2_______/ . |
    C3__________/.
    Simple, effective.
    In this example, you enter multiple bits by making a line (similar to gates, but it has 2 ends with one being the fleet-block).
    A0, A1 … could be a parallel link shared on all ships or individually setup with wireless logic blocks.

Reaction score
    Or just use a fleet command block to access a menu (Like the faction block) that can give you an RTS-style overview of fleets and their present operations, along with the ability to order them around.

Reaction score
    A block or blocks to issue fleet commands with logic. Each block needs to have a fleet signature set in it just like the faction block.

The block will flash like the button block to indicate the fleet command has been issued.

I guess an extension to this is a fleet status block too, but lets get the first bit done first.

Cheers
    Exactly what i currently thought of. I just wanted to post a feature request. :) I am new to Starmade and just building a serious mining fleet and thought of how nice it would be if i could just launch the mining drones off with one button and they instantly start mining. awwww that would be great :D