fleet battles and arena etc.

generalBLT13

Scary grrrrr
    Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Purchased!
    every week end on my server: http://star-made.org/content/star-drift-serveropen

starting from the 15th of march i'll be holding an event varing from massive fleets battles to capture the flag. firstly we only have 2 arenas at the moment so if you have one please PM me the download. we are working on more arenas but they are not a 5minute thing.

this saturday we will have a capital vs capital event. 2 teams, each gets a capital(carrrier). the capitals will stay stationary while players battle each other in fighters or turrets. the goal is to captuer the enemy capital or destroy it.

obviously we will need some carriers, so we need them to have enough shields for fighters to take out but not to little. low power turrets so while boarding the enemy capital your fighters dont get blown up instantly. large amount of fighters so when a player dies they can get a new one. not to laggy. also maybe some support frigates for example theimperialdonuts heavy roma, small, not over powered and not over powered shields.

if you have a ship PM it to me or comment here, also if you want to join in just commment here.

generalBLT13

Scary grrrrr
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Purchased!
    ecpect something like this but with 2 capitals and support frigates https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HBV5WS2K7JU

Reaction score
    humm i have some ships that would fit with this so far i have a a light medium and heavy frigates built and i have a carrie that will work well in this game mode but not quite finished yet, quick question tho what are the fighter size requerments?

generalBLT13

Scary grrrrr
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Purchased!
    fighter size requierments are really anything that is not going to lag alot and that fit in the carrier. also do you want to joinc ause im doing temp whitelists for it

Reaction score
    if i am able to get some work done on the carrier tonight it should be ready for the game ive got some fighters and bombers, i\'ve got some pics

The Sahloknir Class Battle Carrier

generalBLT13

Scary grrrrr
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Purchased!
    ok well argocontar has a ssuitable carrier and snowbione do you want to be temp whitelisted for the event?

generalBLT13

Scary grrrrr
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Purchased!
    dark-life no one is forcing to to join so how about to go do what the image said somw where else

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    I ment the time limit to build a carrier or mod one to fit the standards. Can you give me an estimate in all the max stats?

generalBLT13

Scary grrrrr
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Purchased!
    unlimited time, once it is done we will use it, i come up with new event s every week...so there is no rush

Winterhome

Way gayer than originally thought.
    Reaction score
    Think you guys could, you know, get videos of this?
    Send a guy out in a permanent cloak/jam miniature camera ship or something?

Posting it on YouTube would be a great draw to the game. We\'re seriously lacking fleet battle footage (or even 1v1 capship battle footage)

generalBLT13

Scary grrrrr
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Purchased!
    well who knows maybe bench will be on when we have one. and maybe in 2 weeks ill take some when i get a new graphics card cause at the moment i can record at 244p which is terrible