Flails.

TheOmega

The reason Deb needs meds
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    So, I was playing a game called Sky Rogue (fighter plane roguelike), and they have weapons called flails. It is basically a lock on missile, not heat seeking, that splits a shotgun of projectile evenly among all targets in range.
    GIF

As you can see, it is a single projectile that splits into multiple. I would like this to be better than heat seeking shotgun missiles.

Winterhome

Way gayer than originally thought.
    Reaction score
    I kinda trashed this kind of idea before, but I don't have any problem with it the way you've explained it.
    But I feel that each subsequent lock should take extra time or something.

Reminds me of Armored Core.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    hehe I used to play Armored Core 4, then the jap language just killed it for me.

Reaction score
    hehe I used to play Armored Core 4, then the jap language just killed it for me.
    Casual. A REAL gamer would LEARN moonroons, damnnit! Anyway, isn't this the one that came with a $200 controller or something?

Yeah for Starmade you could make this with the weapon system, but it isn't quite finished yet. I like these kind of weapons, my favourite was the WASP in Killzone, dodge this!

Reaction score
    So I build a single, but huge one of those, and use it in combat situations to crush all turrets "in one swift stroke"?

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Seems 99% like Cluster Missiles. I doesn't see much difference in behavior anyway. There's better ideas for additional weapons.