Flag Ship Wanted

Reaction score
    I want a representation of the Bismark Battle Ship as my Flag Ship big and Strong but not to big it will lag server badly. the Armour can be any weapons preferably strong...and 4 turrets with 3 barrels each turret. thank you for taking your time to build me it/find it.

therimmer96

The Cake Network Staff Senior button unpusher
    Reaction score
    The star made community is not here for you to order ships. Especially with no reward. You can't even be bothered to make it look like a competition like others have tried before. Why don't you try to build it yourself? You can only get better with practice

Reaction score
    The star made community is not here for you to order ships. Especially with no reward. You can't even be bothered to make it look like a competition like others have tried before. Why don't you try to build it yourself? You can only get better with practice
    when i open my server i'm going to make who ever helps me a admin i will only have 2-3 admins.

therimmer96

The Cake Network Staff Senior button unpusher
    Reaction score
    when i open my server i'm going to make who ever helps me a admin i will only have 2-3 admins.
    Thats not much of an offer, and you cant possibly know who it is you are giving admin. I waited about 4 months befor selecting the first admin for Infinite Havoc. Never give admin to someone you don't know, they can do anything, including crash the server.

And admin on a server is not much of an offer because it kinda sounds like "Hey, build me this ship and you get the privilage of working for me unpaid!".

Reactions: Jerry_Brinefield
    Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Thinking Positive
    Bismarck eh?

Do you want it to have the Space Battleship Yamato treatment?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Thinking Positive
    The Yamato magazines exploded and I like the Bismarck better.
    The Bismarck completed one operation to sink freighters, got chased for 3 days and was sunk. It now lies at the bottom of the Marina Trench, the lowest point humans have been able to travel to in all of Earth's oceans

Oh sorry, I thought we were having a history lesson.

Reaction score
    The Bismarck completed one operation to sink freighters, got chased for 3 days and was sunk. It now lies at the bottom of the Marina Trench, the lowest point humans have been able to travel to in all of Earth's oceans

lol

Reaction score

Realy the Bismark was not sunken the Bismark was Scuttled the 21 inch guns gave it fire range to destroy any ship that chased but there were to many ships chasing to destroy them all, plus the Germans didn't want to give the British the sanctification of sinking the Bismark. and incap kind like the yamto but build with the look of the Bismark with the orginal Nazi symbol on the ship.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Thinking Positive
    Realy the Bismark was not sunken the Bismark was Scuttled the 21 inch guns gave it fire range to destroy any ship that chased but there were to many ships chasing to destroy them all, plus the Germans didn't want to give the British the sanctification of sinking the Bismark. and incap kind like the yamto but build with the look of the Bismark with the orginal Nazi symbol on the ship.
    Whether it was sunken or scuttled is debatable.

But okay. I'll see what I can do. But I'm not sure about the swastika... This is technically a German site.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    Whether it was sunken or scuttled is debatable.

But okay. I'll see what I can do. But I'm not sure about the swastika... This is technically a German site.
    could just use the German cross symbol, which has been around longer and isn't offensive

Reaction score
    This should help you start building your Bismarck, these are shiplines of the battleship(please chick on it to see the full detail for plans that cannot be seen in the this pic ) and space battleship Bismarck. For the bridge and deck layout just look online. How to read shiplines

Last edited:
    Reactions: Rumcajz