[Fixed] SQL syntaxerrorexception

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    When I try and start singleplayer this appears:

SQL SyntaxErrorException: user lacks privilege or object not found: PUBLIC.ENTITIES

I have redownloaded it but it doesn't work please help

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    So is this suddenly started happening or did you guys do something to make that happen cause it\'s happening to me too and I tried to make the admin commands work on single player

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    for me, it started after a 10-keypad caused crash, and since then ive only managed to load the game one time, afteri reinstalled java 32 and 64 n rebooted machine. but since then even a reboot wont let me load game :\\

update: seems this is only on single player,....after some trial n error, i find that multi play loggin is work more or less fine, get a red server box flash on screen right after loggin saying there been a server error of some sort,..doesnt stay up long enough to read, but then game works great,...long as i dont use 10 key pad (an issue for me as i\'m left handed and ALL other games i play have my basic move/targeting all assigned to 10 keypad :\\)
    but single play is toast...

yes, my java is up to date, yes my vid drivers are current, yes winblows 7 is up to current as well... this is a new issue that cropped up after this mornings update

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I fixed it because I didn\'t put the folder with the launcher so when I did it worked.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    It seems this bug appears when the starmade folder is not exactly spelled \"StarMade\", but for example \"starmade\" or \"Starmade\". The Capital latters are important here.

Reaction score
    im having the same problem yet for me i\'v made sure the launcher is with the file and that the starmade folder is called \'StarMade\" but the game still says the same thing so i checked EVERYTHING in both the \'broken\' starmade to the starmade i had redownloaded and the are EXACTLY the same and even coppyed the needed things and some random things into the working one and it still works but somthing is apparently spelt wrong in the \'broken\' folder that i could not detect, even the computer being when i coppyed the ENTIRE folder over EVERYTHING was being replaced meaning they were all called the same thing...no data missing/spelt wrong anything so its probably something to do withing one of the files i cannot open...so i have to start my ENTIRE galaxy over yet keep all my blueprints but loose what i had in my inventory...which was alot >_>.