[FIXED] Antimatter Cannons Broken

Reaction score
    Edit: I needed more power tanks! Thanks!

I have a massive cannon on the front of my ship and it won't fire. Every block is hooked up to the weapons computer like it should be. It's on the weapons menu and I've tried multiple numbers for the computer. When I put down other cannons, they work fine. I've tried setting multiple output blocks and none of them work. Someone help, because this Ogre's been wasting the past 4 hours building this ship and it's gonna be useless if the cannons won't fire.

Here's a picture of my ship so far and its cannons:

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Shrek? You bought a computer? Cool!

Make sure the computer\'s linked up to the ship core. After that\'s confirmed, try linking up the blocks while in build mode and move your view to inside the filled-up part of your ship where the cannons are. Check if they are de-linking or anything of the sort, seemingly as if on their own. I\'ve showed Schema this problem that I am having also with guns not linking properly.

I\'ve made a video on the problem here; Let me know if what you observe in your own ship is similar to what\'s in this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cWehXZy5aT4

Reaction score
    The computer is linked to the ship core:

The cannons are not de-linked:

And I cannot tell what is going on in that video, but it doesn\'t look like what\'s happening here. Thanks for replying to my thread, by the way. You\'re alot more helpful then the 5 year olds in support chat.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I remember somebody on a server I was on had a ship with so many AM cannons that they couldn\'t fire. Turns out the cannons were needing more than 20k power per shot and his ship didn\'t have any power tanks.

I don\'t remember exactly how many cannons were in use on his ship, but could that be it?

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    That is definitely a possibility, didn\'t think of that.

Shrek, try firing the cannons and check the power bar at the bottom of your screen. If it has a red glow in the background of the bars to it, you simply need to add more power tanks.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Basically, I had made a wing of tiny fighters as a single ship.

Some of the cannons on the fighters, despite being properly hooked up, did not fire. While they weren\'t physically connected to the \"lead fighter,\" other fighters that weren\'t did fire properly. Being fighters, they had tiny little guns and so the default level of power a core holds should have been sufficient.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    so my recharge is 173,660.7

antimatter cannons consume 44,651.0

shields do not state power consumption, and if im not moving, neither should thrusters

Why is it still glowing red?