Fix Rendering

Reaction score
    I want space darker which mainly means that some basic dark light mechansim should be added and current stuff should be fixed.

1Atmospheres.

This is how the Atmosphere looks like when standing on the planet.

And this is how it looks like a bit higher.Like you see it is an absolutely ugly effect which makes no sense at all.BUT IT COMES WORSE

This is how it looks below the planet.

And this is how it looks if you fly away/towards it

As everyone should agree with me this has to be replaced with an effect for the whole planet and not only the surface since it wouldnt be too much work and would probably even safe performance.

And just to note that from outer space the atmosphere looks blue so WTF

2.The sun

Lovely Isnt it?

And this how it looks when you are entering/at the topmost corner of an atmosphere.

Here is something wrong going on too.The sun has to shrink while going deeper in the atmosphere not starting tiny and then growing to the original size.

3.Looking Away dont make things go away

Again the sun so lovely

Aaaaaaaand its gone because it is outside my screen

Nothing to say to it except Schema WTF

4.Inside the sun

Im inside the sun as you can see through the weird red stuff in my background but where is the sun?

Oh it was hiding behind my ship....LOVELY

No seriously a sun inside a sun consisting of one block (actual somewhat about a 4x4 block)Which can be blocked (you can build a station around it since ONLY ships get hurt(very funny(I did it)))Is just so terrible wrong that I cant describe it....

Well I hope a lot people support me in my opinion and agree that this must be fixed.

Additional Suggestions:

• Basic Light Darkness support (if you cant see the sun it gets MUCH darker)
    • Planets centered to the sun (planets which upside looks directly at the sun.
    • Bigger sun (atleast 50blocks wide)
    • Nicer sun inside (enormous light to the entire screen )