First ship that isn't a box

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    I know it's small, unimpressive, and rather early on in my time with this game, but I'm strangly proud of my first ship that I didnt hate the look of. So I thought I'd see what people thought of my first ship that wasnt square.

Saying that, it's actually the second, as I made this small drone because I wanted to see what the AI was like.

I liked the shape so much that I decided to build a bigger ship (that I could actually use) in the same style.

I know when youre building this small theres only a limited number of designs that can come about, so it's probably similar to something else out there. But I'm oddly proud of it.

Zyrr

Chronic Troublemaker
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    I like the \"flying wing\" style you have going here, even if it is rather rudimentary. If you could expand on that, into much larger ships, I\'d be even more interested.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    I like the look of the ships, which is an achievement as it can be hard to get such a small ship to look good. One suggestion I would have though is to move your core back and have a cockpit so there is more than one layer of hull protecting your core.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Looks like a great start building start with a good looking ship. What are the stats?

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    Mass: 56

Power: 20000 (3786 sec)

Thrust: 113.4

Shields: 8796 (543 sec) Recovery 0.5

Is there a way to copy out stats or do I just have to remember them and type them out?