Fireside Chat with Nuclear Doughnut, Smoke, and Comr4de (SATURDAYS AT 9PM GMT-7)

Nuclear Doughnut

A Radioactive Pastry
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    GMT -7 9:00 PM on Elwyn Eternity's TS Saturday night (Sunday Morning for some people)

sm.elwyneternity.com:4242

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    I think this goes into my suggestion on missiles/beams/cannons being larger in size as the weapons go up in size. They move slower and take more time to be used. But also they do a much larger damage area and when they are coming you can see it clearly and when it does hit you see it clearly.

As for date of the podcasts 9pm gmt on saturday
    I'm talking about weapon performance and how instead of crazy weapon lay outs that are scaled liner
    We have it where based on mass, weapon sizes gives out their best damage to energy ratio
    For larger ships can have a standard optimal 10k block group, that gives the best damage and cost for a scaled ship size. Meaning a ship will make their majority of their weapons this size. Now you can go bigger, but the cost will go up. This allows for larger ships to have scaled better weapons on oar with its size. For fighters and smaller ships. This will be true as well. Of course we have to this about missiles, which I think should increase in damage, but not drastically as it is now. Cannons we can have high damage and high cost. Missiles I think should have decent damage done but with larger ships the larger missiles grows will not do crazy damage. If combat is going to improve, scaled and good size weapons must be used and what makes sense.
    Also joel, yes I think projectiles should scale with damage to reflect and remove more than one block.

NeonSturm

StormMaker
    Reaction score
    • Wired for Logic
    • Thinking Positive
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    I'm talking about weapon performance and how instead of crazy weapon lay outs that are scaled liner
    You need to summarize all damage output from docked entities also.
    I hope this would not hurt small anti-drone weapons too much.

Perhaps A weapon could deal damage to "1/4 of their array dimension cubed" blocks (average array dimension).
    This would be nice together with block-hp and hit-deflector planes or grids.

Lecic

Convicted Lancake Abuser
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 11
    So, kind of like a replacement for Starfeed? Cool.

I'd like to sign up to talk for the one faction politics thing, if that's how this is working.

Reaction score
    Listening to it now, well put together discussion and I'm enjoying it. Thanks for sharing.

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Councillor Gold
    For this weekend's episode about the council I'm very excited to announce our guest stars! SkylordLuke will be joining us, and we're reaching out to other council members to get them on.

Reactions: Criss
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Councillor Gold
    We're planning on getting started in about thirty minutes but may delay an hour so I can see Mayweather win.

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Councillor Gold
    Episode 2 is now up!

Sorry about the delays these past two weeks; finals are tearing us apart.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1430847761,1430847559][/DOUBLEPOST]Schedule updated as well*

Reactions: Lecic

Winterhome

Way gayer than originally thought.
    Reaction score
    Sorry about the shitty mic quality on my end. I wasn't aware that the static was as bad as it was.

My mic cord was apparently looped around itself and caught a lot of interference from my room and my downstairs neighbor's room.

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Councillor Gold
    And we're back! We'll be starting at the original time (10PM tonight) and i'll be in the EE TS before and after if there's anything you'd like to talk to me about personally.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    hey guys. just wanted to leave this here for you guys. on request of Comr4de

Master_Artificer

Press F to pay respects
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Thinking Positive
    I have taken the time to resurrect myself after a three month absence.

I have many questions (like what the heck are rails!?!) but a main one is "will this ever start back up again?"
    Or what happened to it.

Also, sorry for the sudden drop off the face of the earth... lost my job and gained some more debt... like having my car towed and impounded (300 dollars just to pick it back up) for no real reason and then realizing I didn't have enough money to pay a ticket for 5 over as well and the bills so I lost my place and now in parents basement (actually the guest room, but still embarrassing). I have a new place set up for the fall-winter though at my university. At least my school is going well!

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Councillor Gold
    Yeah since my work schedule slapped this smack dab in the middle of fireside it died for the summer. BUT FEAR NOT! For summer draws to a close.

Reactions: Nuclear Doughnut

Nuclear Doughnut

A Radioactive Pastry
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    I agree. I am anticipating a resurgence of fireside chats. There is alot to discuss with the new past couple updates. As well as the configs that will be hitting Elwyn Eternity any day now. We still have some tweaks to go with but its a start.