Fired MIssiles do not show up

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    When firing a missile, I cannot see the projectile actually firing. I just click, And then ten seconds later the icon starts recharging. Only the SD-BB seems to actually do anything though.

Reaction score
    When i have 6 output missile blocks (yes, i put them at the very front) only 3 or 4 will fire. the third missile is delayed, and the fourth missile is fired from the SD-BB missile CPU...

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    It may be because you are looking through glass? When i am in my main cockpit i can\'t see loot and shots sometimes, but it seems to be because of the window.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Not seeing the missiles is generally as a result of glass. You also can\'t see stars through the glass and planet colors are muted as well. The locking missiles will sometimes shoot off in wierd directions if a lock is acquired. That could be the problem too.

Reaction score
    At the moment of firing i was looking through my SD Cockpit. It\'s not behind any form of block

Reaction score
    i have about 20 separate missile arrays completely separated, only 1 missile fires.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    I have 50-ish seperate launchers. Sometimes about half are visible and sometimes none are. No matter which the guns still reload as if they were fired. I have the same problem with my hundreds of amc\'s. After a few volleys they start to be invisible. No idea if they will still damage but the guns seem to be reacting as if they were shooting (power consumption and reload times still present).

Reaction score
    I suggest try firing your missiles at a nearby asteroid and see if it has any effect after a few seconds of waiting (missiles move at ~21+km/h).

Aside: Don\'t confuse the OPs problem with the max missile limit. There can only be ~34 missiles rendered in-game or per ship, the rest are invisible but they are there.

Reaction score
    The missiles not showing up is an off and on kind of thing, as during a test today with my friend the two launchers he was firing only have 8 launchers per, and wuolod not show up visualy, but they did do damage

Reaction score
    Lets not confuse this thread with weapon connections then. If you have 50 missile arrays, then you should see 50 groups in your missile weapon computer, when pressing T. If they\'re not, select missile computer with C, and all the missile groups with Shift+V.