finding any block in buildmode for you ship though weapons panel

Reaction score
    ever had an anoying single weapon that was not attached to your main weapon/system and the cords on the weapons pannel was no help? well i found out how it works;

left number = left and right e.g. the 1 here :1,2,3

middle number = up and down (horisontal plane)

right number = back and forwards e.g. the 3 in here : 1,2,3

although these numbers are incorect by 8 so all you do is -8 from the given number and bamn the block is gone! (yes i had to make that joke)

ALTHOUGH if the block is more then 15 blocks away then the counter will start again theirfore negate 23 from the given number, if the block is still not visible then negate another 15 blocks theirfore it would be 38 blocks negated if it is 3x away from the core (and continue this till the block is found [hopefully]), there are no indications ,though, of how far away a block truly is i.e. 1x/2x/3x e.c.t. blocks away from the core making it highly difficult to find incorrectly placed blocks (like weapons [cannons]) and deleate/replace/reactivate them.

hope this helped and sorry for any mistakes, i quickly typed this.

-shadow999999

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Or you can always use another computer like Salvager or Pulsator, go to the coords you think the stray weapon(or other) block is, and see if you get them to match :D If you just made sure that there\'s nothing at that coordinate, means you got a little cache bug, you will have to remove the weapons computer, place it in another spot, then relink your gun arrays with Shift + V

Reaction score
    so you mean slelect another computer by going to its panel and seeing if the cords match? that dose not make much sense as im talking about if you were to look for a weapon (and by weapon i mean cannon) thats lost using the weapons computers panels cords (thats a lot of s) because those cords are off, using another computer wont help as it wont give the cords of a stray cannon but only that of a salvage cannon.