Finally got cloaking and jamming to work

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    So after testing with different designs I finally got cloaking and jamming working fully for the first time. Heres a tutorial:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QLfLpSKewH4

Power demands are around 150 e/s per block so as you can imagine you need an excellent power system, but I did make a rather nice attack ship in the end.

Hope the video helps those who have been confused on getting this to work.

Reaction score
    Already built a ship that can do this, it just about building a ship that can efficiently generate power to overcome the mass that is added.Wish we had better ways to make power, the long line of blocks does annoy me.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    The larger that ship gets the worse it looks. Thinking of trying to make it look like the crystalline entity from Star Trek

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    ship download for those of us who only have the money and not the materials since all the shops are empty?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Alex, the problem with using the 5x5 challenge generators is that you don\'t get block efficiency. You get amazing space efficiency but for the cloak, your generators need to produce over 150e/s per block to cover the cost of the cloak and then some for the amount of extras you want to place on it. So far I managed to get a ship which is stable power wise running thrusters, cloak and jammer with 6.5k shields but I never managed to find a design that incorperates hull aswell.