Fighter Request Please Help

Reaction score
    3ds_max_pratice__low_poly_jet__top_by_imagineoblivion-d6834h1.png 3ds_max_pratice__low_poly_jet_by_imagineoblivion-d6833rb.png f9f42eb870a26bfd6156c672624d7f33-d30pir3.jpg I have a request: Can anyone build this for me please? I've added a blueprint of what I've did so far

I wanted it to have a really strong shield and a lot of power for a cloak and jump drive, and really agile
    also for weapons, a double cannon and 2 missile launchers but its the main body I'm looking for, I'm not too bothered about weapons because I was going to add them myself

thanks in advance.
    screenshot-> https://imgur.com/Rm6muod,TbNfhT6,sKyedNU,w2ojGr0

Attachments

Last edited:

Keptick

Building masochist
    Reaction score
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    So THAT's what Russian space/atmospheric fighters will look like in the future.

Reaction score
    So THAT's what Russian space/atmospheric fighters will look like in the future.
    why Russian? anyway, can you build it please?

also, do you need my save? I have a lot of advanced armour and blue advanced armour and blue crystals

I'll upload the save file on dropbox if you need it, just ask

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    This game is for building! Learn to build yourself and it will be much more rewarding! Fighters are small and they aren't a very big time investment so it should be pretty easy to build on your own. Keep in mind nobody is an expert at anything their first time so don't be discouraged if it doesn't turn out perfect.

Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sukhoi_Su-47

He's talking about this... and honestly, build your own damn ships, bro. What you want out of that thing does not conform to the scale, nor have you given us any real information to work with. A quick Google image search has told me that this is supposed to be a fictional 6th gen fighter which you grabbed off somebody's deviantart. So, by real fighter standards, this would probably be around 20-25 blocks long, nowhere near large enough to get the kind of detail needed, let alone "really strong shield."

Not trying to be a jerk, but seriously, listen to Moraligus
    This game is for building! Learn to build yourself and it will be much more rewarding!