Fighter Arena Battle, 1v1 contest.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    10pm sat 25th, GMT

Come enter the contest with your own unique fighter design. We will be using a ladder system to determine the winners.

In order to enter, you must submit your fighter 1 hour prior to the contest (at the latest) via this forum page. (picture only), and send me a link to download it.

As last time, there will also be a mass limit of 200

Swarm missiles are banned. (you really don't want them anyway)

Small missile defense turrets are allowed only. (mass limit 5)

More rules for during the fight will be posted later, as well as listed before the match. It is highly recommended you get on teamspeak as well.

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Video Genius
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Top Forum Contributor
    Oooooh I will enter, just have to upload a one of the decent fighters I have built :D

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    10pm sat 25th, GMT[DOUBLEPOST=1414092407,1414090801][/DOUBLEPOST]Please note, In order to enter, you must post a screenshot of the ship you are entering, and pm me with the the blueprint.

Winterhome

Way gayer than originally thought.
    Reaction score
    Welp. I managed to lose all of my old good fighters. Went ahead and threw together a piece of crap in a half hour to enter.

AS-MF1-Bullfrog:

Mass is 194.2. Has a single 5.0 mass PD turret.

edit: If this thing actually kills anything, I'll be pretty shocked. There's pretty much no engineering aspect to it at all beyond "lol systemz heer"

Last edited:
    Reactions: jath
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    You are all assigned a 3 letter Call Sign. These will be used on a unique name plaque that will be placed on the scoreboard.

There are more entrants and I will update this post as I compile them.

@RejectOmen - RJO
    @Azereiah -AZR
    @WhiteFang - WFG
    @yelby -YBY
    @lamrdan - LAM

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Video Genius
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Top Forum Contributor
    wait jath do we actually fight as players? i thought it was bobby ai xD

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Hello fellow pilots, this is the F-200 Heavy Fighter. She will be my ship of choice in this event. And remember, fight fierce, finish first.

starmade-screenshot-0047.png

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Sorry matey, just bad timing here... I work weekends emergency on-call type medical stuff, and was building a special 200mass fighter to "hire" out to a pilot to fly. Didn't get it done, and this time doesn't work for me to fly personally. How'd it go? Consider re-hosting this event again next week or weekend, please? Maybe have more of a pre-event build contest, to obtain more entries?

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    We'll definitely do another fighter arena, but first, there's a few other things i have in mind. I think the next event will be something along the lines of a Punkin chunkin event. I'll do a video, a post, and a few other bits on the upcoming events as they happen, and possibly a calendar as well. These will all start out as small sized build offs so more people can participate. I need to find a better method to encourage good looking ships as well.

I will take suggestions for events add well if you have any ideas. I primarily want to stick with smaller builds though.

Reactions: lamrdan