Few Simple Questions.

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    I've been paying starmade for a little while, recently I decided to build one of my favorite ships, the CR90 Corellian Blockade Runner. I've gotten a good way through the build, having worked on it for about 3 weeks now.
    But I want to have different variations of this build, both for myself and for the community as a whole.
    One of the things I want to do is add color variations of the same model. Is there a way to quickly change the blocks out? Or just recolor it?
    I'm not talking about using the advanced build options, there's too much detail, I'd still be doing a large chunk of it block by block.
    The second question is; When I save a design using the shipyard, will all docked turrets be saved with it?
    Lastly How do I get the blueprint from the game onto here for everyone?
    I'll attach some pics for guys to see.
    CR90 wip 1.png CR90 wip 2.png CR90 wip 3.png

As a bonus, here's the link to the site where I found the model. Be warned, this guy is amazing; http://www.scifi-meshes.com/forums/...llian-CR90&s=f476d8c5d9d763af84e8569fe5a8acbc

StormWing0

Leads the Storm
    Reaction score
    One of the things I want to do is add color variations of the same model. Is there a way to quickly change the blocks out?
    The advanced build mode's Remove/Replace function is able to do this but sometimes it gets the orientation wrong. >_>

When I save a design using the shipyard, will all docked turrets be saved with it?
    They should be but it does bug a bit from time to time so sometimes not all of a turret is saved or some other annoying thing happens.

Lastly How do I get the blueprint from the game onto here for everyone?
    In the menu when starting up the game before you connect to a server the Tools menu up top, than down to Open Ship Catalog Manager, than click on the ship or station you want to export and than click export.

Reaction score
    The advanced build mode's Remove/Replace function is able to do this but sometimes it gets the orientation wrong. >_>

They should be but it does bug a bit from time to time so sometimes not all of a turret is saved or some other annoying thing happens.

In the menu when starting up the game before you connect to a server the Tools menu up top, than down to Open Ship Catalog Manager, than click on the ship or station you want to export and than click export.

I really appreciate your quick response. I got a phase 1 of the ship uploaded to the site, got a lot of work to do. Especially since I plan on doing several color variations. I like how it's come out so far. Wish I could get the "hammer head" to smooth out better. Guess that's what happens when you turn square pegs into round holes....