Fence

Mariux

Kittenator
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Silver 1
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    Wait, did you just register to write 9 words? The idea is pretty nice though, but how are you going to prevent the player from jumping over it when you can jump 5 blocks up?

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen
    Why? You could just use capsules and sema mesh or metal grills. They would have no function in the game, and why would you want fences in the game?
    Unless he meant thin blocks, like glass panes and iron barrs in minecraft, that really would make things more interesting, especially of there were multiple places you could put it, for example: closest to you, middle, furthest away from you (actually, I think that's all).

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen
    It's more that this is my problem:

People started farming, built fences of wood to keep the animals in. Soon they realised that it was also good at keeping intruders out, and started building bigger and better fences, even electric ones.
    And then they went to space. Built all this really fancy stuff, hulls to stop damage, fancy doors, and when the hull was no longer enough, they designed hardened hull. And when that wasn't wnough to keep up with these huge weapons that were built, they designed really advanced shields.

And then you want to essentially go back to the stone age.

And now nicer:
    I know what you mean (I think). Some smaller than full blocks that aren't capsules, wedges, corners, tetras or pentas would be nice. That way rooms could be emptier (minecraft glass pane style).

NeonSturm

StormMaker
    Reaction score
    • Wired for Logic
    • Thinking Positive
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    Something like a grass patch with fence texture :)

Something that is cheap to craft and not walk-through, but maybe does not stop weapon shots - would be something unique.

I'd like to it letting a huge percentage of damage pass through rather than blocking it and dying instantly.
    That would make shields protecting only fences lasting longer and create a very effective blockade without providing coverage to enemies behind or being op to weapons.