Female Space Pilot

Reaction score

I wanted a custom skin and this is what I ended up with. I'm rather happy with it as well. I've been working on it on and off while I've had time over the last couple months, so I have no idea how much time I actually spent on it. On a side note, the left foot is identical to the right, yet the texture does not want to line up with the leg, which is also identical. But it is quite close. I was thinking of doing a mecha-arm, but with how the arms bend, I'm not sure how I'd do that, but I might come back to it to make some facial varieties and such. I used GraphicsGale for most of it, as it is quite good for pixel art, but since is doesn't support saving transparencies in the free version, the helm was made in Photoshop.

The album: http://imgur.com/a/xCnd5#0

I wanna give a shout-out to AnnaShade017, as the Engineer Girl and Skin Workshop threads were great references for ideas and the orientation, connections of the skins. And to xeno-striker, as the Starmade Player Model thread on the old forum was a great inspiration for the type of spacesuit I wanted (I hope xeno-striker doesn't feel mine is too much the same).

Attachments

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Good work! I'd love to be able to make my own skin...

Also, a screenshot of this skin holding a weapon would be cool & interesting to see!

Mariux

Kittenator
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Silver 1
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    I've tried making a kitten skin for my bro. Never finished it...