Feedback and some ideas.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hello there, Starmade comunity!

If you plan on following a parallel line of Minecraft, then there is no much to say, because as we all know, Minecraft got pretty good since Alpha.

I'd like to say that so far, Starmade really got my attention and if this is the beggining, I can't wait for it to get better.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Some ideas I'd like to share with the comunity are the next ones:

-The SD Cockpit only supports one direction. Messing around, I thought "if I want to make this more realistic, I could somehow stop a few feet away from the docking station, kind of like some moments in Titan, A.E. I can do that, but the problem is that I don't have a good angle of view to stay close to it. To the point; If the SD Cockpit could actually support more directions, you can place one aiming at one side, for example, to the left, and right under the PlexDoor to be able to have the clearest view of the other spaceshiip or docking station.

-Range sensitive warnings when approaching space stations, shops, or other spaceships. A small "Unauthorized spaceship inbound. Give us spaceship name and reason." message, or something like that.

-Different size of panels, hulls, and whatnot, stairs, and more type of textures, like a nice frame for the glass.

-Quests would also be a good idea. You can earn key items for your ship, or credits.

That's all for now. Hope you can use any of this feedback.

Keep up the good work! You're doing great guys!

Off to get my driver's lisence!

Moony -

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    -Range sensitive warnings when approaching space stations, shops, or other spaceships. A small \"Unauthorized spaceship inbound. Give us spaceship name and reason.\" message, or something like that.

I think this is a really good idea but it should be a computer u attatch to yourships and it could have faction options to not display this message to sertain faction ranks or all faction members, or regular players not in your faction. Not entering a reason should also desplay a warning message and mark you as an enimy and AI will see you as hostile and attack.