Favoured suggestions - a quick message to the devs

Reaction score
    Obviously there are a lot of suggestions. Some of them pick up a lot of posts, while others don't. Some pick up more posts because they are popular, others because they're not; but there are other smaller threads that are unanimously +1'd but don't pick up many posts. And then there are all the clone posts, the dozens of "we need FTL" and "changes to hull" threads.

What I'm trying to say is that the suggestions section is a bit of a charlie foxtrot, and it'd be good to have some direction.

So what I'm suggesting is that Schema, Cal, or whoever else who could be considered a dev or a moderator moves threads that they personally think are good into a forum section of their own so that the community can discuss ideas that the devs also think are particularly good. New suggestions can be made, of course, but a select few that catch the eye of the devs could be highlighted for further discussion.

Is this a good idea?

Reaction score
    These forums don\'t seem very capable for stuff like that, but I\'d love to see it on their new website (which will hopefully be out soon...)

Reaction score
    And here I thought this thread had faded into oblivion.

Hopefully the devs will see it, eh?

Reaction score
    Wouldn\'t a thread on the testers forum featuring a list of links to worthwhile suggestions be enough ?

NeonSturm

StormMaker
    Reaction score
    • Wired for Logic
    • Thinking Positive
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    How about 2 Suggestion Forums - New Suggestions, Promoted Suggestions. Players can only open in New, mods can move to promoted (adding posts is allowed in both).