Favorites tab under Navigation?

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    I don't know about you all, but I'm always getting lost while playing. Be it just not being able to find my way back to my space station/home planet, having a ship go flying off into the distance when I accidently eject, or just starting from spawn. I've restarted countless times and have to keep a notepad on my desk just to keep track of where things are and their names.

What about adding a Favorites menu under Navigation? Preferably a new block that you can place wherever you want, name it, and than have it show up in a seperate list that you can click and set a waypoint to. This is not meant to be radar or anything like that, just an easy way to find a friend that is playing, or navigate between planets/ships/systems.

If it is a placed block that is brightly colored than other players can remove it if they don't want that person finding them. This would also open up various spying activies for stealth ships such as trying to place trackers on enemy titan class ships or on objectives.

Or just allowing you to mark an entity as Favorited so you don't have to search through a huge list of nearby entities to find it would be great as well :)

Thoughts?