Favorite music/bands?

jorgekorke

bottom text
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    My playlist is rather chaotic. I can be either listening to a calm and soft Blues, or to a violent Heavy Metal...

Reaction score
    • Hardware Store
    I use a program called "FreeYouTube Downloader" I find a YouTube video that I like copy it's URL paste it in the program and... it helps me remember to buy it later.
    I try and avoid YT downloaders, they sometime have adware or virus with them
    I know two malwarefree programs that in combination are very powerful. Both are addons for firefox.
    DownThemAll allows you to turn any download into a torrent[useful when your DL speed is limited by the (busy) server].
    And DownloadHelper scans the site you're currently on for all media-files on it, and gives you the ability to download them by providing a direkt link.
    And since there is no guarantee that I'll always have inet, I always download any video before watching, that way I avoid buffering or the inability to watch it due to the internet being cut off by something.(That something being mostly interferences between 2 phases within my house :/ )

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    Music...now that's something I know a lot about. Here's a playlist for you to seek out and listen to (prepare to have your horizons broadened):

Can't Fight It - Bob Mould
    (My Baby Does) Good Sculptures - The Rezillos
    Big Bang - Bad Religion
    Say Hello 2 Heaven - Temple of the Dog
    One Day - Matisyahu
    One More Stitch - Green River
    I Hate You - Edge of Ettiquette

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    I have a rather wide range of taste in music but I have to say that Cryoshell is one of my all time favourite bands. You probably would recognise them from the Bionicle adverts. I loved both and ended up listening to them even now. However they are no longer around. I recommend "Cryoshell - Closer to the truth"

Reaction score
    • Master Builder Gold
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Video Genius
    lol,i listen to Metal/rock
    mostly Sabaton,Amon Amarth,Iron Maiden,Blind Guardian,Whitesnake
    my favourite one

Reaction score
    Hey look, my first post on the forums :) Anyway... Rush, Rush and more Rush!

Lot of other tastes thrown into the mix, but these guys are the top of the list.

Reactions: SkylordLuke
    Reaction score
    Lots of early 60's Bob Dylan, Phil Ochs, Pixies, REM, Peete Seeger, Woody Guthrie.

Favourite songs:

When the ship comes in.

A Hard Rain's A-Gonna Fall

Little Boxes

Only a Pawn In their Game

I kill therefore I Am

Pro-tip: Search "mps github" in google. Its a python script that steams free music.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Hmm, when listening to music behind the keyboard I mostly use Grooveshark, a streaming facility.
    Being an old hippie I won't bother you with music titles that are my favorites. ;)

Greets,

Jan
    Honestly I've never used Groove shark. Can you give me a rundown of how it works?[DOUBLEPOST=1417929149,1417928968][/DOUBLEPOST]
    I like my electro. :p

Ive never had much of a taste for Electro, Dubstep, or anything of the sort, but I respect your opinion.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    Honestly I've never used Groove shark. Can you give me a rundown of how it works?
    It's just as easy as to click on the link I gave in the previous post and then either click on provided titles by them when you scroll down the page, or use the search bar at the top to find numbers you know the title or artist(s) of if available.
    You could create a free account if you like so you can create a list of favorites to be remembered when you visit again later, but it isn't needed to listen to music.

Greets,

Jan