Fallout Vault Door was requested so here it comes

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    I need to build this some time.. When I'm working on an asteroid base. Nice job man!

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Wired for Logic
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    I need to build this some time.. When I'm working on an asteroid base. Nice job man!
    Thank you!
    It is always the same right? It is always the doors which get you hooked to these building games, wether it be minecraft or now starmade, doors are just amazeballs.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Drakkart, I saw this pop-up on my YouTube feed and was very pleased. I've been doing nothing but playing StarMade and Fallout 4 during my free time this week. This mixed both so very nicely! Great job!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    Fallout: Supernova.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1447553084,1447552801][/DOUBLEPOST]Also: any chance of getting a blueprint, or a wiremodel, or any form of download for this availible?

Reaction score
    • Wired for Logic
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    Drakkart, I saw this pop-up on my YouTube feed and was very pleased. I've been doing nothing but playing StarMade and Fallout 4 during my free time this week. This mixed both so very nicely! Great job!
    Thank you ; )

Fallout: Supernova.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1447553084,1447552801][/DOUBLEPOST]Also: any chance of getting a blueprint, or a wiremodel, or any form of download for this availible?
    hmmm - i thought i had everything necessary to build it revealed already - but i guess i could export - the planet? can we safe those as well?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    A sector export would work. The reason I ask is I'd use build mode to remove all of the planet and take a look at the logic paths more in depth. You said what you used it just wasn't a "Here's how I built this, block by block"

Keptick

Building masochist
    Reaction score
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    Amazing stuff!!!

Thalanor seems like you have some competition in the amazeballs door making department ;)

Thalanor

CEO Snataris Colonial Fleetyards
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Thinking Positive
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Doors doors doors, best application for rails :) Awesome!

My vault door actually is less of a fallout vault door than a real life one, because it doesn't animate the same way like the fallout doors (instead animates 8 bolts). Reminds me, I should continue with that one sometime.

Mariux

Kittenator
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Silver 1
    • Legacy Citizen 8

My vault door actually is less of a fallout vault door than a real life one, because it doesn't animate the same way like the fallout doors (instead animates 8 bolts). Reminds me, I should continue with that one sometime.
    Looks really cool, but where does the door itself go?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!

Seems more like a giant camera aperture!

Reaction score
    • Wired for Logic
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    i updated the OP with the link to the downloadable ressource a sector export. the original sector was 5 21 5 enjoy toying around with it.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    The only thing it was missing is the little drill-bit thing to unlock the door, but that would be an even more ridiculous amount of logic to handle lol. Amazing build!!!!