Falling through others ship in multiplayer

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    The problem is that my friend and I are playing on our own server and we want to use only one ship (he flies the ship while I am passenger) but when I am as a passenger in the back when he flies it usually works pretty good for the first 10 seconds or so but then I slowly start sinking in the ground or the wall and I am quickly thrown out of the ship. We tried this several times both with and without using the gravity cube and neither way did it work. Thanks this bug does kind of ruin our exploring but I still love the game.

Reaction score
    With my group of friends, we have a rule with riding shotgun: Before moving, everyone has to have their tray table up and their seat in the full upright position.

Basically, have everyone get in a computer before moving at all, because if you aren\'t in one, you\'re likely to get spaced on accident. Anyway, as a passenger, you get a really nice view if you go into build mode while someone else is flying.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    how do I go into build mode when someone else is flying, because when someone else is flying it won\'t let me enter their core

Reaction score
    Enter one of their computers (Weapons computer, salvage computer, etc) =P.

Reaction score
    All good. Everyone has to start somewhere. I do agree that something does need to be done about the fact that you can\'t safely stand in moving ships, as being in a computer at all times is only a temporary fix really.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    problem is I just don\'t trust my friends enough to be in my weapons computers, especially since my cannons do nearly 1500 damage with ridiculous speeds =)