Falling/flying through planets

Reaction score
    Okay so, i logged off of NASS last night will all four of my (little) ships sitting perfectly on my new landing pad. Logs in today after the update and they are all about 1k meters under the planet. so i take my little tiny shuttle i was with before logging and atempt ot land.
    I got out pretty quick only to watch my shuttle fall right through the planet as if it were not there. so i dig all the way through to the bottom to find all of my ships. after five minutes of floating ever so slowly to them (which reminds me, please a boost for the astronaughts speed) i get to them and grab the ship that actually matters to me and then mange to fly right through the planet again as if it werent there. This did cause some major lag on my end and then i was teleported 1k meters below the planet with the rest of my ships.
    There is my report idk what else to give you, but if you want more info just ask and ill do my best to provide it. That being said i'll be rolling back to the previous patch (more than likely anyways). That is a bug that utterly ruins the game for me as the best feature to me is being able to travel from planet to planet.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I keep having the same problem, I can\'t land on planets because they just dissapear and appear somewhere else. It\'s really annoying.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I have a similiar problem i guess, whenever i log out on a planet i log back on INSIDE the planet, and it drops my fps all the way to 1. It doesnt even waver to 2, sticks at one. I always need to get an admin to teleport me a sector away, so i can fly back and load the planet chunks. Lag only stops after the planet is loaded, and it looks like my ships fall through the planet, and in some cases it looks like somebody is flying them away from me on my nav, but my friends say it is perfectly docked on the planet. So i relog, process repeats.
    Needless to say i am so done with planets, and starsystems. Log back on to find my station melted to pieces.