Factory on a ship

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hey everyone,

i tried to build a factory on my big ship and then i see it isn't possible, so i thought maybe it is a good suggestion to make it possible, cuz on big ships u can produce what u need, for example hulls, after "farming" a neutral base or planet's.

Greetz

Phoso

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    I agree. Actually, I am hard pressed to find any block that couldn\'t be used on a ship. Especially as for now, without clunky and crude export of whole sectors, you cannot really save station blueprints and spawn such in future games, making stations generally avoided.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    yes, this needs to be possible, having a fully intigrated salvage ship would be nice. where it could harvest and process materials.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Plus homeworld fans could make their own fan carrier/mothership to craft other ships from with gathered materials :P

This said, we\'re having a bit of a hard time with crafting, one of my friend was unable but to feel it felt a lot complex.

lupoCani

First Citizen
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    Well, I suppose the restriction is there for a reason, seemingly forcing players to build bases, but I agree that they should be allowed to opt for a huge mothership and nomadic style. Perhaps some space-consuming restrictions, like factory blocks on ships having to be placed on a special pedistal block, and not being allowed to touch anything else.