Factory Bugs

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Just two little things, one of which might just be me not knowing how to make factories work.

First- When I set up a chain of factories, the factory at the end seems to be drawing resources from all of the factories on the chain. For example, if I set up a chain like so:

recipe for black hull -> compress hull -> rinse hull

The "rinse" factory draws hull from the black hull factory AND the compress hull factory as if it were directly connected to it; at the end of the process I get a bunch of grey hull blocks and just a few hardened grey hull blocks, as opposed to only a few hardened grey hull blocks like I want.

Second- Just a small thing; when I connect a factory to another that is directly above or below it, there is no conduit that connects the two. They work fine, but there is no visible connection

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    First is not a bug the second one maybe though.

Hey dont bash this person its not there fault that they dont understand some of the features.

Reaction score
    This might not be a bug, but when I select the final FactoryInput in my chain, every FactoryInput and FactoryInputEnhancer connected to the chain is highlighted. Wouldn\'t it be more useful if only the blocks directly connected to the chain were highlighted?

AndyP

Customer Experience Manager
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    • Wired for Logic
    Stapes 2nd Bug:
    Yes known thing, its a minor glitch when having enhancers connected the same time, they connection may not show up, or will vanish on relog, it is active, but the visible effect is missing.

ted357:
    Like darth already stated, its a feature, to make production chains possible, you can chain link factories und the one you selected show all of its possible input chains where it can get ressources from.

- Andy