Implemented Factory and Storage relative pull speeds

Reaction score
    Could we make the factory crafting speeds and storage pull ticks the same? Right now the storage is longer by about 1.4 times. When trying to make modular factory lines it's really hard to balance the input anount in the main storage.

[EDIT]
    Actually, is the storage pull tick just half the speed of the factory crafting speed?

Reaction score
    • Wired for Logic
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    Could we make the factory crafting speeds and storage pull ticks the same? Right now the storage is longer by about 1.4 times. When trying to make modular factory lines it's really hard to balance the input anount in the main storage.

[EDIT]
    Actually, is the storage pull tick just half the speed of the factory crafting speed?
    I can see that as a big problem yes but hopefully, we won't need modular systems anymore in the future.

Reaction score
    • Councillor 3 Gold
    • Wired for Logic
    • Top Forum Contributor
    The factory ticks twice per pull tick. Simply making them the same speed would either nerf factories by 50% or speed up storage pull. I'm sure the reason as to why the pull ticks are so slow is to prevent lag.

They are perfectly synchronized.

Reaction score
    The factory ticks twice per pull tick. Simply making them the same speed would either nerf factories by 50% or speed up storage pull. I'm sure the reason as to why the pull ticks are so slow is to prevent lag.

They are perfectly synchronized.
    Okay. So just double pull all the stuff I need? That should be easy.