faction signature

Reaction score
    If you would link up a faction module to your auto heatseeker, It would only track ships from hostile factions. It's friggin' annoying that the only ship damaged by auto heatseekers is your own ship

Reaction score
    I think its a bug at all that the missiles target your own ships. When its fixed, it will affect all heatseekers, and won't need you to take special action.

I hope.

Reaction score
    if you're fighting in group and you can't hit the enemy because your friends atract the heatseekers. what would you do?

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    If you would link up a faction module to your auto heatseeker, It would only track ships from hostile factions. It's friggin' annoying that the only ship damaged by auto heatseekers is your own ship
    I think its a bug at all that the missiles target your own ships. When its fixed, it will affect all heatseekers, and won't need you to take special action.

I hope.
    It is indeed a bug. In fact, it is a bug that has been around just about as long as heat-seeking missiles themselves, iirc, and it doesn't just affect one's own ship. I seem to recall said bug supposedly having been fixed one update a while back, but found out in a rather visceral manner recently that it had certainly not been fixed when a test swarm of heat-seekers fired from a frigate of mine tracked onto and decimated a friend's little shuttle that was nearby at the time, killing said friend. ._. Both involved ships had active faction blocks on them, for the record.