Faction owned system/sector custom relations

Reaction score
    Disclamer: The following suggestion is not made to benefit me

I got aware of a situation than "consider neutrals enemy" option was actually used, one of the answers i got was for asteroid mining protection, and others.So to improve the situation and RP aspects on the game i am typing the following.

Suggestion basis: Option to have owned system/sector(s) different relations than faction ones and hiding the ownership of systems and location of SBs(Star Bases)

Reasons: A faction than can be a more RP oriented one, might want to have secret locations like one dedicated to piracy so they can have their homebase and system concealed from the public, and other type of faction would be one than isn't hostile like a empire, but of course, no empire/evil corporation want their secret military bases being public but they also do not want to set "consider neutrals enemy" in every property they own because they might, have public shops, SBs, shipwards, etc.

Non-RP factions can also benefit of this situation, making the homebase sector the only sector that is neutral and the rest of the system hostile so that "ecological nightmare" miners can be shoot down.

As a small extra, having the option to display a message when entering saying "sector/system set to shoot on sight, please leave" would be a nice touch.

Mechanics:

-Set sector relations->sub menu containing: "remove allies" and "consider neutrals enemy", "hide stations", "display message"
    -Set system relations(same system as sector relation settings)
    ->excluded sectors of system relations

Difficulty is implementation: I seems to me that would't be that hard, not also not easy, because this suggestion is based on existing features on the game, only expanding it, some changes on GUI would be required and the re-write of faction settings code.

What i benefit of this: Almost nothing, as a player of mushroom fleet server, i get a large stock of ship building materials by killing and mining pirate ships(custom pirates) and i only do short mining runs with the frequency of less than 1 time per week(short=mining 2-5 asteroids)

I do apologize if my english is not completely correct due to the fact that i am not a native speaker, and not that good with languages.

Reaction score
    Didnt know enlglish was your second language until the very last sentence. GOOD JOB