Faction Leaders Needed!

Reaction score
    sure ill join sounds like fun pm me the ip if u think u could use me

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Pm Me The ip IM im all about this stuff I EVEN OWN MY OWN FACTIONS - plus on minecraft to =)

Reaction score
    hello, i would love to start a faction or join one on your server, I have been looking for a whitlist server to be apart of. Im looking for a fun enviroment and community with out the bull. Hope i can join. Hit me up. peace

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I\'m signing up my faction! Dwarfs. I need people though.... I already have ships built

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I\'m signing up my faction! Dwarfs. I need people though.... I already have ships built

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    I shall rise up and claim what is rightfully mine! But first I need vassals.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    I have an idea for your war, like neutral factions that can be recruited during the war. A few good examples are weapons trading or shipsmithing factions, or perhaps spies.

Reaction score
    I have experience running a faction, and any faction I lead I run well, I enforce cooperation, loyalty to the faction, and trust between members. This tends to result in very small factions with high efficency capability. If you are looking for a good faction leader for a server I\'m wide open to the offer.