[Faction] Knights Of The Blood Oath

Reaction score
    Hello, my name is Caleb³ and I'm here to present to you, the community, my faction. We are the Knights of the Blood Oath, Abbreviated as KOB. We are a friendly faction that doesn't like to make enemies, but won't hesitate to destroy any who appose us. I hope you would like to join us. This faction is all about protecting the lesser players and keeping bandits from ruling the universe.

Contact Information

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    As a bit of friendly advice, go ahead and check out some other faction threads and look for examples as to how you'd set yours up. As it is, there's not much info and it won't draw many players. Edit this into a nice, neat post and you'll be on your way. :3 Good luck!

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    making a good faction
    Part 1 Have an Avatar.
    Part 2 Have some ships made before launching a thread here.
    Part 3 Check this other guide http://oldsite.star-made.org/content/how-create-faction-dumbies
    Part 4 If you plan on continuing try using aggressive recruitment (PMing new accounts on the forums or people that have been around for a while but are not in a faction.)

Part 5 Ask me to make a website for you!!!!

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hello, my name is Caleb³ and I'm here to present to you, the community, my faction. We are the Knights of the Blood Oath, Abbreviated as KOB. We are a friendly faction that doesn't like to make enemies, but won't hesitate to destroy any who appose us. I hope you would like to join us. This faction is all about protecting the lesser players and keeping bandits from ruling the universe.

Contact Information
    u are the ones who attacked one of my ships and then someone hired us to hunt down and destroy one of ur members