Faction Domination

Reaction score
    Compleletly new world you can take the time to build a ship and role playing is not nessissary the server will be up in a few and the ip is 71.201.203.165:4242 its version 0.0.9371 (the newst patch). This will follow Planetside 2 (sorta of) where factions will fight and take over the other creating a larger one. Alliances can be made but make sure you know your allies!

-A faction can be made by anyone but you will be fighting others.

-You can be alone but make sure you dont anger factions who want you to join

-A whole area will be dedicated to not being able to be killed in. The area is (2,0,0) and onward. Basicly any sector that starts with the first number being 2 can not be fought in. Also Area 1, and 3 are a non combat zone

p.s you can not run into the area and expect the people attacking you to stop as soon as you enter

-Role play if you like for a better experience

-Factions can only Claim planets with 10 members

-Flagship for Faction Must be noticibly different in some way.

-Factions will control Sectors not areas but that doesnt mean you cant you will just have to work hard at it.

-A faction can only be controled if A: The Faction loses a battle and all its ships/troops. B: The Factions Home World is taken over and destroyed. and C: Leader/Flagship is destroyed

-You can not attack Factions that do not develop weapons

For now thats all i can think of i will continue to edit when i have more ideas. You can also provide ideas and i'll add them in. Because i have a low understanding of the possibility of this being modable and making sure this happens i will hope you all follow the rules and be mature or you will be kicked/banned (when i figure that out)

Reaction score
    Do you have any timetables in mind for server uptime and downtime? Or is it random depending if you want to or not?

Reaction score
    The server will always be up from 10:30am ish too 9:00pm monday through thursday. on friday it would be down around 6pm because i have to visit my dad on weekends

Reaction score
    Btw those rules only apply if your going to war with another player faction some factions like doing their own thing