F11 and Build Mode

Reaction score
    I run a Windows 8 computer in 1366 x 768 resolution, but I don't think specs are all that important with this bug, it's probably something in the programming.

So anywho, I was in my now clean pirate base (As in I cleaned up all the purple and blue crap and recolored the station to my faction colors, yeah, pretty hard work there) and was in build mode finishing up my docking bay extention, and I decided I wanted to see it without all the green borders, so I pressed F11 (which is the windows function key that enables a sort of "Free Camera" view), took a look, admired it, and then pressed it again. This is when the problem started, not only did I no longer see the green boxes for the docking area again, but when I placed a docking module inside the station in build mode, it did not place in sometimes, and it would say the message that you were placing blocks that must be manually connected in astronaut mode! I decided this was weird and pressed the "r" key, because I thought for some reason this wont do, and next thing I know my character pops out, but I'm not in first-person view! I was also not able to control the camera again, so I F11'd twice and everything went to normal...

But still that was all weird, there should be a fix for this.