Exx's Starmade Server! NO-WHITELIST! [Vanilla][PVP][75km][50Slot][US EAST] NEW IP!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen

Come Join us! New server, Up 24/7 NO LAG!

OFFLINE FOR UPGRADES

WILL BE BACK IN 1 HOUR!

NO APPLICATIONS NEEDED!

We are very chatty so feel free to talk! We working on getting a teamspeak up within the week. We are also working on edition the econimy and will change once we feel its a good time. for now everything is vanilla except speed.

We do have a White-listed server for people we invite.

TeamSpeak Soon to come

We will start hosting spacegames soon, like CTF, Wars, and other fun things.

Current Admins - ExxPaladin (owner), Valkrien, HandfulKid

Please dont ask to be an admin, well ask you.

RULES

No Shooting, Pushing, Ramming In the Spawn (2 2 2). Do not push people out of the spawn either!

Breaking rules will result in ban. so please just play nice and I hope to see you on.

174.103.7.65:7777

if you know you have a high ping dont bother coming on you will lag us all!

http://exxstarmade.webs.com/

Server/Connection Specs

60Mb Down / 5mb Up

Core 2 Duo 3.4ghz 4gb ram

Linux Mint 15

(Server getting A New SSD on the 5th)

Reaction score
    Yo Exx, might wanna check your admins there bro. Me and a bunch of others were playing fine till your other admins Valkrien and HandfulKid joined at the same time, everyone started lagging ridiculously Valkryien had over 8000 ping and they kicked me over a guy who had 5000 more ping than I did????

I re-joined and tried explaining that it wasn\'t me, suddenly I\'m banned.

I would appreciate being unbanned and perhaps a review of your admins as the power you\'ve given Valkrien appears to have gone to his head (pretty sure it was him who banned me as I was actually talking to handfulkid before I was banned).

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Im sorry to hear that i will unban you at once, i have talked to him and warned him sorry for the trouble, our bandwith actually is getting upgraded 6h from this post to 60mb down and 5mb up form 10mb down and 1mb up hopefuly this will solve some of the issues with the lag.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    will be up in a moment we just finished the bandwith upgrade! we are now 60mb down and 5mb up

Reaction score
    I\'m looking forward to the update, hope th eservers back soon :)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I\'m looking for a server to join and thought this might be a good one. Can you tell me what the restrictions are (if any)? I was working on a ship in single-player and wanted to know if I could upload it.