Extreme terraforming

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    This would be a bridge to the heavens... trying to reach an asteroid but, alas, it is rotating around the planet. :) The look back towards the planet is nice, though.

Please feel welcome to post photos of your own - good to get ideas for new barbarities.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    This was my last bit of extreme terraforming. To start with, this planet is completely hollowed from the lowest surface level down, then has been extended another 70 blocks downwards to make a huge hanger inside the planet. Most of the surface of the planet has been torn up, then laid down again to match the contour of the terrain to the skid racing track to make it look like I messed with it as little as possible. The track is 15 blocks wide.

Aerial view:

The Bridge:

The start and pit area (skid racers in the pits):

The tunnel:

It took a few weeks to complete on and off. I\'m working on another track in a similar style, but on a green earth type planet.

Reaction score
    I was lucky to find a flat planet and am currently in the process of hollowing out the inside for base. I haven\'t quite decided how to set it up, but the top will be some sort of PVP arena. I\'m thinking a sparse city of some sort. One thing I will not do is a dome... so done with domes for now lol.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    This is online, but the previous universe, hence why I\'m building a new one. We reset the universe with this latest update, but I\'m starting to wish we hadn\'t with the amount of random bugs we are having since the update.