Expand the replace tool

Reaction score
    Basically it would be great, if I could replace a whole color of a hull type, lets say all reds of advanced armor (including wedges, slabs aso.).

Can't that be implemented somewhat easy into the replace tool from the advanced build mode? It would improve the building experience very much for me.

I know this has been asked before, and a "paint gun" isn't planned short time.

But I just wanted to try and ask if at least the replace tool could be extended in the near future. I think this is a very nice quality of life feature, and it strengthens the game's build mode even further.

And it's just the thing, that this game would shine even more, if it gets even more nice ships from creative builders, when even more of them get lured by such advanced build abilities to build even more. I think if we have even more great buildings, the popularity of this game will rise further. I think nothing is better advertisment than a lot of great ships and stations on the CC and other sharing places (sadly the best builds from the CC that work in the current versions, are not that easily findable and the preview pics are very small...).

Lone_Puppy

Me, myself and I.
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    But I just wanted to try and ask if at least the replace tool could be extended in the near future. I think this is a very nice quality of life feature, and it strengthens the game's build mode even further.
    This would so speed things up! I spend a lot of time using this tool to replace blocks globally across the structure.