Exiting ship

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    I was under attack by pirates but i was far away from my ship mining. i made a ship to get to my main one, but when i got off it spawned me inside the planet! please fix.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Yeah, right now spawning upon exiting is very problematic and being teleported outside of the very ship you were flying is not a thing unheard of. I suspect game just remembering which side of the core block was activated from and then teleporting the player just next to that side upon leaving/getting core overloaded would be something many would like to see soon.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • TwitchCon 2015
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    Over half the time I exit a core I end up 500-2000m away from the core I exited from. It wasn\'t perfect before, but it was still pretty good.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    In case of my ships I was thrown out usually just outside of the hull, never as far as 2000m. Maybe ship\'s design and lag have an impact on this.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Yeah this happens to me as well, even after the supposed fix. ESPECIALLY when I exit the game while still in my ship, which one time teleported so far from my ship I couldn\'t even find it on my radar!

THIS BUG REALLYNEEDS TO BEE FIXED!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Every time i exited my ship i wuold get teleported 200m away. then i landed on a planet and the exiting worked. a long time later i was attacked by a pirate, so i jumped out to place some blocks to block the core. the moment i left i got teleported 200 m away again. summary:exiting bugged until landed on planet. bugged again when attacked

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Same, I would lose many a ship to pirates after accidentaly exiting. This is an important bug to address. maybe being able to select an exit spawn on the ship would help?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    The fix didn\'t say it would go away, just that it helped. Expect turbulence.