Exception at server connection.

Reaction score
    Hello! I just post this because i 've a problem: i cannot uplink or connect myself to a server (sorry for my bad english i'm french) i gave you the scrrenshot of this error:
    upload_2014-10-25_14-44-7.png

Reaction score
    This website has some information, and a potential workaround (not starmade related, so I don't know if it will help): http://www.java-samples.com/showtutorial.php?tutorialid=210
    I wouldn't recommend that workaround (more below).

Have you been able to connect to this server before? If not, I recommend you use a different one.
    That should be independent from the game server, as this error occurs when uplinking to star-made.org.

What this error message is telling you: The server's (star-made.org) certificate for a secure connection could not be validated, therefore the connection is refused.

Where this could come from:
    1. A man in the middle (something between you and the server trying to listen).
    2. Malware on your computer (see 1.).
    3. Parenting or security software (see 1.). For instance, Kaspersky will listen to all your secure traffic by installing a root certificate in your browser (yes, I find that alarming). It probably won't do that for Java, so maybe that is the cause.
    4. A special network setup (see 1.), like a proxy or something similar.
    5. A broken Java installation.
    Obviously, doing the beforementioned workaround would accept the possibly invalid certificate as valid, which, assuming the certificate is in fact invalid, would allow whoever issued it to listen to your secure traffic.