Excalaber my curent flag ship

Reaction score
    Hello everyone today I'd like to show you my flag ship that I'm using right now Excalaber (I know my speling on that is absoulute junk but meh I don't really care) anyway here are the pictures

//i.imgur.com/4w0N5qr.png[/IMG]

//i.imgur.com/t7Rn6ki.png[/IMG]

//i.imgur.com/b3NVvjk.jpg[/IMG]

//i.imgur.com/VIruTjY.jpg[/IMG]

Reaction score
    Opps sorry about the pics being so big at least you can see them I may see if I can fix them at a later date

Reaction score
    just the bridge of my dreadnaught is larger than that whole ship

Reaction score
    Yeah I know it\'s just a basic ship for me I\'m still building stuff but hey thanks for the input as I\'m not a very good builder.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    THIS is excalibur.

It manages generates enough power to maintain radar jamming indefinitely. Without all the pretty armor and sans some of its weapons, it could cloak and jam simultaneously. I actually have that saved as another variant, it makes a pretty nice stealth ship. Those who recognize this particular version of the excalibur sword will know why I would want a cloaking sword. And may also tell me off for making it too short.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I\'m sorry to say, but my tertiary thruster is twice as big as that ship. :P Looks cool though, mind posting the stats?

Reaction score
    Now make one that looks like the Master Sword (LoZ), please.

and it would be awesome if it shot out a beeam like in the game

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I just couldn\'t help it. I mean, I just happened to had made a ship made to look like the actual excalibur (or at least as its represented in F/SN), and I see someone who named his ship \"Excalibur.\"

Reaction score
    Looks good, now build another. then after that one build another. about 4 or 5 ships into it and after you learn how to build reactors and how to maximize your space you will get there. dont listen to assholes, just keep building. and check out other peoples stuff, get ideas.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    It is kina small. I think you could build a much larger version of it and it could be a powerful ship