Everything =)

Reaction score
    -docking with big ships is to hard , its to hard to see the docking beam , so i propose that you could use the manual linking ability to dock your big ships.

-next thing is that big ship sometimes are stuck in the blocks around the docking area

-everyday when i start and fly for 10s my ship just does nothing , but the speedometer still says max speed

-change km/h to km/m or km/s , so it would be more realistic

-add a password to stop grievers and hackers

-blocks like hct power, have an animation , when you don't see the animated blocks it should stop animating it, to have better game-play on multi-player servers

-add something like a hyper-drive, warpengines or wargate so that you can go to other sectors much faster

-add a block that allows ships to turn faster

-thrusters should have a animation or have sound effects

-corners blocks can only do top and bottom corners, they should also be able to do it sideways

-add a inverted corner block in order to make it look better

-the person you move with should look more realistic and the character should be able to make sounds: maybe holding a key allows you to get a selection and you can then choose between something like : Hello. or Bye!

-add a voice chat/voip service

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    -add a block that breaks the g-forces to turn big ships faster

What do you mean by G-Forces? I don\'t think you mean what you said since there is no such thing in space.

Reaction score
    G-forces : 100 km/h to 0 km/h normaly like 4-5s i dunno , break this means 100-0 in 0s or turning around without problems. normaly its not possible to do this , but a special item would to it , it breaks it and protect you to not die , because normaly you would die. so you can handle big ships faster , because im bored of turning big ships in half an hour!

Reaction score
    Okay i try to explain it better : normaly when you stop with a car or drive a curve with a car the g-forces obtaining. from 100 - 0 in 5s are like 2G. Over 10G you would die. So 100 - 0 in 0s is like 99999999... G and you would hardly die . to not die you need to break the g-forces.NASA actually try to explore it for future spaceships.You even need to break it to use a Warp , without breaking it everyone would die when you warp. So all in all you need to break it for a warp and to turn big ships and this mass faster than you actually can.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    that you want to have blocks that allow better turn-rate

personalty think this a good idea, but in terms of pricing it should be just as much as an faction module.

-after i shot missles i see a white line , but sometimes the white line changes the dircetion it comes from

thats becuse the entire universe is spinning, and \'it\'(the missle) goes into another sector.

the rest of these i sorta agree whit so i have nothing to say about them, you know what just becuse i\'m freindly today, i will clean up your post and help poeple understand it

(yes you may copy/paste or refrence it to your own post however you see fit)

Everything =)
    Sorry my English is not very good , but i have something to say =)

-docking with big ships is to hard , its to hard to see the docking beam , so i propose that you could use the manual linking ability to dock your big ships.

-next thing is that big ship sometimes are stuck in the blocks around the docking area

-everyday when i start and fly for 10s my ship just does nothing , but the speedometer still says max speed

-change km/h to km/m or km/s , so it would be more realistic

-add a password to stop grievers and hackers

-blocks like hct power, have an animation , when you don\'t see the animated blocks it should stop animating it, to have better game-play on multi-player servers

-add something like a hyper-drive, warpengines or wargate so that you can go to other sectors much faster

-add a block that allows ships to turn faster

-thrusters should have a animation or have sound effects

-corners blocks can only do top and bottom corners, they should also be able to do it sideways

-add a inverted corner block in order to make it look better

-the person you move with should look more realistic and the character should be able to make sounds: maybe holding a key allows you to get a selection and you can then choose between something like : Hello. or Bye!

-add a voice chat/voip service

-after i shoot missiles i see the trail suddenly change direction every now and then

Reaction score
    the rest of these i sorta agree whit so i have nothing to say about them, you know what just becuse i\'m freindly today, i will clean up your post and help poeple understand it

Thanks =)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    There are G-forces in space, just like there are anywhere, it\'s Newton\'s second law. If something accelerates or decelerates rapidly, there will be a force acting on it proportional to it\'s mass. If the G for gravity bit is confusing, that\'s just something those forces are measured against, it\'s not actually gravity as such. 1G is the amount of force on your body if you are standing on the surface of our planet. If you\'re in free-fall, you\'re still being acted upon by gravity, but you are experiencing 0G (Zero G); just as you would if you were in orbit, which can only exist if gravity is acting upon the satellite. If you\'re in a jet fighter, or on a particuarly thrilling roller coaster, then you may experience 2G or upwards if you do any loops. This would be heading in the opposite direction of gravity at the same acceleration as gravity. You feel as if you weight twice as much as you do standing at rest on the ground.

The sorts of speeds we\'re talking about here with space travel would need seriously huge acceleration and deceleration forces. Since a human body inside the ship isn\'t really strapped in, attached to it, or more specifically, the organs inside the body aren\'t strapped in, nor the individual cells in the organs etc. etc., the human body would likely be liquified the instant any of the thrusters were opened up.

What OP is talking about here is an \'inertial dampener\' which they refer to in star trek every now and then. This counter-acts the forces of acceleration and deceleration inside the ship for all occupants so they don\'t get sucked into the backs of their seats when they go to warp, or more likely fused into the back of their seats.
    If you notice whenever the inertial dampeners are offline, they can\'t go to warp. The reason is this.

However, saying all this.. an inertial dampener block in the game wouldn\'t actually do anything as that\'s just something that\'s taken for granted. It would take a whole lot more coding to create those sorts of consequences just to be able to have that block do anything.. and everyone would need one anyway before they could fly their ship, so it would be a huge waste of time and effort and a waste of a block.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    \"-blocks like hct power, have an animation , when you don\'t see the animated blocks it should stop animating it, to have better game-play on multi-player servers\"

Any animation will be done on your client, it\'s not transmitted over the network. It won\'t affect server load. Also, if you fly through your blocks while in build mode, you will notice that the faces of internal blocks do not actually show. If they don\'t show, they will not have any animations on them.