Ever had one of those moments in chat where you were just like "things happened and then happiness o

MrFURB

Madman of the Girders
    Reaction score
    Folks, we don\'t moderate people who act childishly. We don\'t moderate people who we dislike, And we certainly don\'t moderate people who are having more than the average amount of fun. We moderate people who break the EULA and damage the chatrooms, and too much negativity is just as damaging as spam. I try my best to be an equal opportunity moderator; more targets to aim at.

It is true that if I were active while the \'chugga\' spam was taking place I would have stopped the spam, but that\'s the only problem that I see with this. Other than that, it\'s just kids having fun, and there are few reasons to complain about that that aren\'t personal.

Reaction score
    I agree with that entirely. Yes the Chugga spam was pretty heavy, but I never intended them to post more than Chugga Chugga Chugga, but outside of that, we were all just having fun.

The amount of negativity and general disdain on this website is amazingly heavy; I thought I would try and lighten the mood. I\'m not making something worse, in fact I\'d say a little bit of lighthearted, childish fun could do this forum a little good.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Top Forum Contributor
    Agreed. I mean, why not? We all need to have fun or be immature at some point of our lives!

Reaction score
    I must admit that when I first saw this thread I was quite annoyed by it, though I would never reply to it. I would instead use a term known as \"ignore\". I have since come around and completely agree that there is at times way too much negativity on here and applaud your attempt to lighten the mood on the forums.

Reaction score
    That is quite a lot of chat. It was entertaining to see just how random people could be. And of course,to sum up the chat: http://romanticallyapocalyptic.com/7

NeonSturm

StormMaker
    Reaction score
    • Wired for Logic
    • Thinking Positive
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    But if the OP has 85% of the length of a whole forum-page, it propably should replace all \"img src\" with \"a href\" :P

BTW: I would like a more user-friendly copy/paste of chat to forum - and maybe small pics and table option ...

Reaction score
    The best thread/chat that has ever occured. And that\'s final. Forge Nature Zoda and Obi, you all deserve a medal

Reaction score
    I AM THE ADVENTURE CONDUCTOR SO I HAVE THE RIGHT TO SPEAK FOR ALL OUR MEMBERS.

AND WEAR ALL THEIR MEDALS.

AND EAT ALL THEIR TURTLES.

Jaaskinal

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Wired for Logic Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    19:59gorbachev45

where is the best place to report a game breaking bug?

19:59Jaaskinal

http://star-made.org/forum/5

19:59gorbachev45

Thanks

http://star-made.org/content/how-report-bug

19:59YukiKazuki

http://star-made.org/forum/5

Beat you to it Yuki

19:59YukiKazuki

beat me to it

lol

20:00CyberTao

Double Snipe

CES

Reaction score
    We used a bloody an ancient ritual to try and summon Claru and sacrificed Kros before we realized it was the wrong ritual. Fortunately, Flying volunteered to lay still for the Ceremonial Dagger of Claru Summoning.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Top Forum Contributor
    Well, late reaction to my bump, but at least people know about the Pirate Hippo problem.