Event Horizon

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    first of all: i´m not sure if this is the correct forum section for this. if not, please move this thread to the right place.

now: i am not a good builder. i cant do it by myself. so: would it be too much to ask if someone could build a ship for me?

perhaps someone likes the challenge in this or even likes the ship him/herself?

i´m speaking of the "Event Horizon".

please, anyone?

Reaction score
    so let me get this right, you want us to build the event horizon. the same ship that whent into another dimention... a dimention of horrors? or are we talking about a diff ship

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    yes. you got me right. i am speaking of exactly that ship. :)

i just love it. it looks awesome (in my opinion)

Reaction score
    so im intreaged but this is a large ship... LARGE. what are you looking for as far as dimensions? plus the ship was designed for long rang science and exploration.. not combat so that is another factor.

Reaction score
    I do like challenges, but I enjoy projects with more creative freedom, such as meeting a specific requirement but being able to design it independently of any previous design.

Basically I beleive I could do it, however I won\'t, because I\'d rather spend time making my own ships.

Reaction score
    if you have no intention of helping in this matter then why leave a comment at all? no one cares that you dont want to help and would rather build your own! learn some respect kid

Reaction score
    I meant no disresepect, I was simply stating my case thinking that it might also be others. I was simply trying to let the creator of this challenege know why it may not be getting any takers.

Also, why must you impose such superiority over me and label me as \"kid\". If anything that\'s disrespectful too. Not the nicest way of saying I miscommunicated my reasoning for posting what I did.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    I would need the hull only.

about dimensions: about 250 to 275 meters would be great.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    I would like to see what this ship looks like, more curious then anything

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    pic 1: http://www.allmystery.de/i/t878ba0_event_horizon_2_by_grahamtg-d33xjqt.png

pic 2: http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_DXIMdVQr_Is/TO-4cIUSJyI/AAAAAAAAAAw/xK6_g_TTDc8/s320/event1.jpg

pic 3: http://media1.break.com/dnet/media/2013/7/29/01d5ba9c-ef57-4e8d-ace7-39821ff0a3a4.jpg

pic 4: http://www.celestiamotherlode.net/catalog/images/screenshots/various/fictional_Event_Horizon_1__ScyBladeghost.jpg

hope you can use em.

Reaction score
    to give you an idea of the size of this ship. the tube linking the front of the ship to the back, is prolly little more than 9 meters in height. possibly more

mrsinister

Xenophage
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    I have the specs and schematics of the \"Event Horizon\" as I am going to be building it once this other project I am working on is finished, and the new docking issues are sorted out. :) and if ya need the schem for yourself here is one, also, this ship is massive.

mrsinister

Xenophage
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    its total length should be around 2,200 meters, for those interested.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    thx mates. really. i like the way you handle my request.

i´m looking forward for some first impressions.

and also, a great thank you for the schematics.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Gl with building the ship, im currently working on my own stupidly big ship else i would have tried to help because this ship looks like it has some potential to be somethimg epic

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    And yes, it has potential.

as alway the ship´s body has advantages and disadvantages.

since it is mostly thin there is not too much space for weapons, shields and energy.

on the other hand it should be likely harder to hit. and it shouldn´t be too hard to handle coz it won´t have too much mass.