Event Horizon [Don't Call Us, We'll Call You]

Nuclear Doughnut

A Radioactive Pastry
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    Event Horizon, A name that many do not remember and those who do write us off.

About us: We are an old faction. Rising from the past to retake our right position. We Focus on R&D for Starmade, Pushing the engine, weapons and ship and station design to the point of breaking. We optimize our ships to be exactly what we want. We would rather dismantle an underperforming ship than try to use it.

To apply: Be an intelligent person. and if we're interested. We'll contact you.

Lecic

Convicted Lancake Abuser
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 11
    Welcome back. Event Horizon has been in the shadows far too long.

Nuclear Doughnut

A Radioactive Pastry
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    We are glad to be publicly back even from our old combatants. I hope that we can contribute to this community at the same level if not more than we did when we were on the Illusive server

Reactions: Master_Artificer
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    I'm just going to do you guys a favor and bump your recruitment thread. As far as I know this isn't actually a necro bump, since I think that EH is active. If not, could you say so? I just wonder why an active faction would let it's recruitment thread get this far down.

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    I may not be an EH member, but I'll speak what I've got a feeling they're all thinking.

Can you not?

Nuclear Doughnut

A Radioactive Pastry
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    ... Samuel... We normally stay away from the forums and don't recruit heavily from the forums. Besides with 20 or so active members in various states.... we don't have to really focus on recruitment... we can be more choosey with our members.

Nuclear Doughnut

A Radioactive Pastry
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    Event Horizon is pleased to announce that we are opening recruitment on the Shattered Skies server. If interested please contact us on the Shattered Skies Teamspeak.

Reactions: TheBlueThunder

Master_Artificer

Press F to pay respects
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Thinking Positive
    Hey fellow Event Horizon members.

I would like to inform you that I plan on parting ways from the rest of EH for at least the moment. It has been a good 7-8 months, (I know, I was gone for 3 of them in the middle) and you guys are great. Nuclear Doughnut, you are a great leader, and it is always funny how you just happen to have a bigger ship than anybody at any given time. The_Geek, you are selfless and friendly, thanks for constantly helping other people and explaining things.

For parting arrangements, on EE, you guys can keep everything, all hulls, all blueprints, everything. On SS, all I took was my modified medium miner for transportation purposes, and my Algos which I put back into a blueprint. I kept 1 to 5 thousand of green and grey basic hull of varying shapes, and a few build materials I had on me. Anything worthwhile or in a big enough stack I had returned to the base on the 9th. I made all my blueprints public, and left a note on a display module, which I guess got deleted because of base corruption the next day.

I apologize, it seemed that all I ever finished were turrets and other peoples projects, so their is no real completed ship that is my legacy, other than the terrible linebacker, and a series of very customizable and cheap miners. It just seems that our ideologues were beginning to differ and I think that now it is time for me to move on. It has been a blast with you guys, but I want to explore other factions and see how they operate and what kind of communities they have. Maybe Khanid, or Thryn, or even Helkan? At this point I haven't put too much thought into it, but I am leaving my options open. Oh, and sorry that I never refit the EH base on Elwyn, I just couldn't enjoy working in that lag with my shoddy computer.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1439341201,1439341031][/DOUBLEPOST]And Samuel, I swear to Jesus, if you post in this thread about anything related to my other post, I will... probably go to jail. It will be bad.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen
    the linebacker wasnt bad... it was the only pirate that was accualy a challenge to my freighter

Tunk

Who's idea was this?
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Welcome to stay with the roid smashers Temporarily MA.
    Be interesting to have another ship artisan running around.

Master_Artificer

Press F to pay respects
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Thinking Positive
    Er ah, please don't try to recruit me out of doughnuts thread, it seems kinda rude. PM me if you want though. I probably will be good for the time being, thanks for the offer though.

Tunk

Who's idea was this?
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    not recruitment, just a dock for the night kinda thing.

Nuclear Doughnut

A Radioactive Pastry
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    Event Horizon would never not show quarter to someone who is making arrangements to find a more suitable home. I understand that we are a difficult bunch and I respect Artificer's decision. I hope he is able to find a faction where he truly fits.

To those who are attempting to recruit members in our own channel. This is your Only and Final warning. Doing so will result in a permanent war declaration in which we will not stop hunting you until you surrender to us.

Nuclear Doughnut

A Radioactive Pastry
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    As Time goes on and Event Horizon is moving towards a more Server Administration role in the Starmade Community we are looking for those to join and learn our craft. Please contact me to be considered for an application.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    What is your stance on "honorary" membership? NFD is mainly focused on improving and growing the community, as well as helping and teaching new players.

With that in mind I would be happy to both help and learn from you, sharing a common goal to make this place better.

Reaction score
    well ill be damned. figured you would have moved to a different game by now nuke. you were the last one that I figured I would see coming back to this old game