EVE Online: Stratios

Reaction score
    A friend and I (nodds at IGBC) have been busy for the last week or so replicating a ship from the EVE Online universe. It was introduced in the last patch and is called the Stratios, a cruiser sized hull. This was the first time I (we) have done anything of this sort and I think it turned out quite nice. it's about 1:2 scale to the original size and already pretty unmaneuverable :') Have a look!

And here the original! http://evenews24.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/soe-cruiser-big.jpg

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    good work mate. however, dont forget to make it pretty AND deadly. fly safe

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    In a recent trailer it is shown with a drone launch bay. Is this in the current build you have?

Reaction score
    Yes…the drone bay is present and currently the only way to get into the ship. It\'s that middle bit. But I don\'t have docking ports in it for drones yet. I wanted to design 1-2 mdium sized fighters with AIs to put in there. But I\'ll have to experiment around with it.

Also it\'s already pretty unbeatable. Though it can\'t 1v1 a pirate station which is a shame :C

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    station turrets shoot you but your turrets won\'t shoot them. so having an unmenuverable ship severly decreases the ease of destroying pirate stations.