EVE Online Rokh

Reaction score
    The Rokh is easily one of my favorite ships from all sci-fi universes and building one in starmade was one of my first goals after discovering the game. And finally after building a number of other ships of my own design and a few based on other ships i have decided to make the Rokh. So far I have the frame built and have started on building the interior as is usual with my building style the left side and bottom of the hull will be put on after the interior is done and than i will begin adding the components and weaponry. Once that is done I will finish the top and right side of the hull.

The ship itself is not going to be a perfect replica I am tweaking a few of the details such as the bridge on the left being of a different design since the original design would have ended up being simply to big for the dimensions of the ship. I will aslo not be adding the long flat protrusions off the front of the ship because i already forsee collision detection issues. The ship is currently 649 meters long but will likely grow a bit more as i finish off the thrusters and other details.

I am planning for 8 large turrets on the top and bottomof the front half of the ship, another 8 on the 2 large flares of the flat platform in the middle and finally 4 large turrets on the back section of the ship. In addition to the large turrets I am planning for a large number of smaller turrets as well. I have also designed different types of external armored plates that will dock to the flat sections of the hull that have their own power and shields for some added defense. I have also designed various sizes and types of these plates so they can be swapped out for different scenarios or removed entirely in favor of more turrets if the situation calls for it.

The interior of the ship is going to have some rp elements to it but it is still going to be a functional capable capital ship. Some interior elements I am planning to build, an indoor soccer pitch (No wood planks for a gym) and mess hall and bar, a large gathering area/arboreum as well as a theater a war room, a large engine room and an engineering section. There is also going to be a large hanger at the bottom front of the ship.

Pics: http://imgur.com/a/jnUNP

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    i\'m also a eve player, and i\'m glad of people making eve online ships :D