EvE Hurricane Replica (Scale 1:1)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    So here is what i have spent the last few days on. It's a 1:1 replica of "The cane" from EvE online.

The stats so far.

Dimensions:

Lenght: 486m, Height: 72m, Width: 176m

Power: 1090216 (513734,3 e/sec)

Thrust: 15855

Shields: 295475 (6821 s/sec)

Mass: 22014,4 (The mass in EvE is only 12k but the double Hull adds a few pounds. shhh don't tell her :P)

Exterior: 90% (needs a few more details and replacing standard hull with hardened)

Interior: 70% (Got most of the layout in place, there's still chunks of nothing in there)

I have strayed a little from the "Official" textures of the ship, but she still have the ducktape and rust feel over her :) The Interior have been "modernized" with a clean white look.

She has been refitted with extra Hangar space for Drone/fighters in the front and mid ship, with room for 38 small fighters/drones and 12 medium fighters.

So far i have placed 8 turrets so far, there's room for more but i don't wanna place them all over the place.

Some screens of the interior.

The Mid ship hangar (with exit in the ceiling)

Front hangar

And engine room

Reaction score
    Very nice, would you like to be a part of my journey to build the largest ship in starmade?

Alwasy,

-H

Criss

Social Media Director
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Video Genius
    • Competition Winner - Stations
    I\'m impressed! I\'m building as many ships as I can from EVE on a 1:1 scale as well.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Thats a work of art, Ive been bulding 1:1 scale ships too, but so far I\'ve only done frigates. Any chance you could build an amarr ship? :P

Reaction score
    Ive seen this ship before. In the game I saw it in it was the Seraphim Battlecruiser. If you wanna see it search up on the app store: Galatic Phantasy (1 or 2). It had different colors and was a bit different, but the general idea was the same. (Im not complaning, just saying ive seen this somewhere before.