Estimated Ship Price

Reaction score
    Hello!

Since the blueprints were addded, the estimated price for a ship seems to have been gone from the GUI. If possible, I would like it to be bought back.Helps a lot if you have many blueprints and you don't want to risk spending all your credits and blocks and figure out that you still miss a lot of the blocks required for the blueprint.

Have a great day!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Hello!

Since the blueprints were addded, the estimated price for a ship seems to have been gone from the GUI. If possible, I would like it to be bought back.Helps a lot if you have many blueprints and you don't want to risk spending all your credits and blocks and figure out that you still miss a lot of the blocks required for the blueprint.

Have a great day!
    this isn't really needed, as you should be crafting everything you need in factories, not buying everything from shops....

Reaction score
    this isn't really needed, as you should be crafting everything you need in factories, not buying everything from shops....
    But it will give a rough idea of how much credits you might need to build the ship, so you can be less likely to make mistakes. Or show the price for buying all the resources still needed for the blueprint from the shop in range, when you right click it.

Reaction score
    • Video Genius
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Top Forum Contributor
    Why not? I really hope StarMade doesn't become a Minecraft in space and instead a living universe.

CyberTao

鬼佬
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    Does it really matter? If it does get added, it would probably show the default price of the total blocks. It still wouldn't help you much, unless you planned to buy all the blocks.

Reaction score
    Does it really matter? If it does get added, it would probably show the default price of the total blocks. It still wouldn't help you much, unless you planned to buy all the blocks.
    And I do plan to buy all the blocks... but if it will show the default price for all the blocks still required (i.e. I have half the blocks I need but I'm out of credits), it would be verry useful.

Lukwan

Human
    Reaction score
    And maybe you shouldn't tell people how they 'should' be playing a sandbox game. The suggestion is totally valid as this would allow a BP to track an important metric of a ship: cost. Giving us a useful tool to compare ships and, more importantly, balance teams for match-play.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    Really good games have multiple paths to victory. For Starmade to really be successful there needs to be MANY different ways to go. Right now we mainly have MINING and KILLING PIRATES. Hopefully they will add BOUNTIES, TRANSPORT, SHIPPING, SALES, ASSASSINATION, EXPLORATION, etc. Once fauna gets added maybe we can make money collecting/exterminating creatures.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    And maybe you shouldn't tell people how they 'should' be playing a sandbox game. The suggestion is totally valid as this would allow a BP to track an important metric of a ship: cost. Giving us a useful tool to compare ships and, more importantly, balance teams for match-play.
    you uh, you do realize the last post on this thread was in MARCH right?

anyhow, my post was meant more to say it's a bit useless, especially with larger ships, seeing as shops don't carry enough blocks to make more than a tiny ship or two, rendering it useless since crafting is much more efficient.