Escape shuttles

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Ok, so say your sheilds are down, your engines are gone and you are soon to die.

But, if you simply eject chances are you will be killed anyways, best chance is to get into a small and fast vehicle and fly away!

I propose such a system. Disscuss!

Reaction score
    Docking blocks allow you to dock a ship inside another ship. Although it would be nice to have it so you could instantly switch to the ship docked in your ship.

Reaction score
    as mentioned above.

not that you\'ll realize when your ship is facing near death because the health doesn\'t currently provide much use. unless you have a cockpit viewing your ship, i doubt you\'ll know when to realize you\'re going to lose.

oh and don\'t forget the hassle of exiting a ship core.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Well you can easily tell when your about to die when you can see a breach in your ship core rooms walls lol... would be nice if i could self destruct :D, take the enemy down with meh :D

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Self destructing should be possible actually. Just strap a whole load of those bomb thingies to your ship.

Reaction score
    seeing more suicide bombers on multiplayer would be..

fun to say the least.

on another note, lets not give griefers ideas.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Disintegrator blocks are already overpowered.

As for escape pods, yes - I prefer it to be just something made by player as well, a small shuttle docked with the main ship. Other than that, I never had overly much troubles in judging whether my ship is risking destruction - shields are down, some blocks disappeared and enemy isn\'t really affected means that if I won\'t back off, I\'ll get wrecked.